With the ability to do any kind of data extraction and transformation, DataMatrice™ jumps one more step ahead by incorporating a Statements Module and planting its foot strongly into SEPA, which is a vast and complex payment system in the European market.
Key features of DataMatrice™ 3.1 version:
- Multi Format file upload handling, which allows DataMatrice™ to take in data from files that consist of multiple lines for a single record, and individually specify the format of each line.
- Emailing of templated files.
- PDF outputs for templated documents.
- Maker and checker for custom definitions, which provides additional authorization process for custom definitions, so that all data put into a table needs to be authorized before it can be used.
- ASCII characters for column delimiter and padding characters – Padding characters and Delimiters can be specified for each file, which can either be static values or ASCII represented.
- Additional data handling like #COUNT# and #SUM# which can be used in uploads for validations and in handoffs as information.
- Footer in uploads – Apart from Headers, Footers can now be configured for uploads along with validations.
- View exceptions in the external request screen, by which the status of DM batches can be initiated and viewed externally through a URL (with restricted access).
- Support for all encoding formats.
Key features of SEPA Credit Transfers:
- Support for Direct Customer Credit Transfer - the initiation request is validated and a Credit Transfer Payment is processed accordingly.
- Support for handling rejection and returned payments – ability to repair and re-send rejected or returned payments due to reasons which are rectifiable.
- Generate reports like number of initiations, payments, rejections, returned payments etc.
Key features of Statements Module:
- Configure uploads from the Core Banking System views into identical structures in DataMatrice™
- Handle complex handoff formats – TITO, TATO, FidaVista and Litas using features of DataMatrice™ 3.1
- FTP and Emailing of templated files.
- New web screen which allows a user to login and capture requests for Statement Generation / Re-generation.
- DataMatrice™ batch to generate scheduled and unscheduled statements.
- View audit and requests from the web screens.
- Archival of statements